Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pieces of Me

What is me, and what is "The Bipolar"?

Only my closest and dearest friends even know I am bipolar. I am darn good at pretending to be "normal". Years and years of practice! (I know when to hide)

Even I don't know who I am or what I am doing half the time. Most people just think I am a little bit quirky.

My husband is as solid and as stable as a rock. It is often by the look on his face that I am able to gage my current level of stability.

I try to define myself by the constants in my life. Although sometimes I think I can fly, I am not a bird. Although sometimes I want to hide my head in the sand, I am not an ostrich. I am a writer, a web designer, a researcher, a teacher, a wife, and a dreamer.

Who are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! Love your blog. Thanks!